.the good things in life. the ups and downs of a nurse in training
Where did you see these? I think I've seen these at ... Princess cafe, but I can't remember exactly! I thought they were a really cool idea too.
@ b.p. these are in fact at Princess cafe (fantastic memory)! haha they fit the atmosphere of that place extremely well. i'm not sure how much my parents would like it with a bouquet of buttons in the middle of our kitchen table... =p
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Where did you see these? I think I've seen these at ... Princess cafe, but I can't remember exactly! I thought they were a really cool idea too.
@ b.p. these are in fact at Princess cafe (fantastic memory)! haha they fit the atmosphere of that place extremely well. i'm not sure how much my parents would like it with a bouquet of buttons in the middle of our kitchen table... =p
Post a Comment