Wednesday, April 13, 2011

post-grad

I've actually made it.

Sure, there's still a few loose ends to tie up (final evaluations and actual submission of marks) but i'm officially made it through my second undergrad.

7 years of school and i'm finally at the end of the road as a student. It's strange, and exciting all at once, and because i'm still studying for my RN exam, it still feels surreal. I'm starting to apply for REAL jobs too, and that feels strangely familiar, but at the same time new and frightening. There seems to be a lot riding on this first job.

there's been a lot more other thoughts floating inside my head but it's been a bit of a transition and hopefully, slowly but surely I will get things out into words.

But here i come. Joanna Wu BScN, BSc.

2 comments:

~sean said...

:) Congratulations!

choifish said...

what what!

first- hong kong, baby! can't wait to double team hk with you xo