it's weird because this past week i really only had 2 days of school, yet somehow each time i have clinical, and each day i AM in school it tires me out.
i feel so exhausted. emotionally, spiritually, physically. So i took today (and yesterday night) off.
I spent the day:
- sleeping.
- I woke up at 7am, and decided nahhh it's too early! and slept until 11:30. I ate a bowl of cereal. watched 'so you think you can dance'. then went back to sleep. woke up at 4pm
- cleaning
- i decided my house was too dirty. so i swept and mopped the kitchen, washroom and my room.
- grocery shopping
- i was out of veggies and fruits and milk and juice so i went and bought some
- why are the best foods so expensive??? i spent 10$ on cherries today >.<
- running
- that's right! i went for a run. I decided to visit the aviary up near my old place. it was closed, but i walked around the park in the area and heard the many birds chirping (and squawking). definitely somewhere i want to visit before i graduate.
- listening to music
- while running while cleaning. just enjoying my tunes.
On i side a note: i saw my first fireflies today.
"The best cure for an off day, is an day off"
1 comment:
Sweet! :)
It's nice to relax. and have You days.
I'm medium about the song but I do do some of the things she lists and I'm a single girl! haha
Post a Comment