Monday, January 04, 2010


this is probably the most difficult i've had to make in nursing so far.

what colour?!








please help me.

9 comments:

Waiki said...

caribbean blue

sajoy said...

some wacky colour that patients would notice and maybe focus on while you're checking them!

Elena said...

what colour are you scrubs?

elessar said...

yea it depends on ur scrubs.. but if not then hunter green?

jellobaby said...

i don't have scrubs yet (that's a WHOLE new set of colours :S) i figure i can pick scrubs to match my stethoscope!!!

Jo said...

I got a navy... and wished I had chosen a purple one they had. My vote echoes Waiki's - go blue! :) Most grey ones I've seen at the hospitals I've worked at so far tended to be the generic ones for everyone to use... =P don't want any random person grabbing yours! Well, truth be told, some doctors just tend to grab whatever's in sight... despite the huge tag with bold capital letters stating my name and STUDENT on it hahaha...

Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
b.p. said...

my vote is also caribbean blue!

pick a calming or peaceful color (blues or greens). or, if you are choosing them based on potential scrubs, pick one that can contrast well with a multiple variety of colors (like avoid black as it'll likely just blend right in)

choifish said...

I'd go for purple, raspberry, or orange.

Bright sunshine colours to keep you awake and light during a long shift. :)