so as people are declaring they are going to give up MSN/Gchat/Facebook for lent.. i'm thinking about the thing that sucks up the most of my time... and i've discovered what it is.
Friends.
no, not real life friends. I'm talking about Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Monica, Rachel and Ross. These 6 have occupied my time and attention a little bit every day, and i feel, that it's adding up. They are too demanding. And i can't stop myself. I think I'm addicted.
for those who know me, they know i am obsessed with this show... and even for those that know me, you may not know that i watch this show every day. On my computer. and it plays on the background as i go to sleep.
so, i've officially decided to give up Friends for lent
2 comments:
I didn't know you played it in the background as you went to sleep.
HAHAHAHAHHA
wow....
yes yes... i need help -_-
Post a Comment